Thursday, September 15, 2016

Swoon Thursday (37) Mixed Signals

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.

For a half second I think the old man might realize that I'm on the verge of tears, because his expression softens so that his face doesn't look as wrinkled, and I can almost imagine the young man he once was.

"I knew from the moment I first saw Carol. Asked her to marry me on our second date."

I whisked the sand into the dustpan. "Your second date?"

"Only because I thought it would have been ridiculous to ask her on the first."

Mixed Signals Kindle Location 766


I absolutely adore Mr. O'Brien and how much he loved his late wife. How much he tries to look after Jill.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, that's cute! I want that kind of forever love that Mr. O'Brien had. It's sweet!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete