Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (49) Reborn

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



An action-packed, romantic, and suspenseful third book in the Altered series.

The Branch is in shambles, but Anna, Sam, Cas, and Nick can't rest easy. Remnants of the organization lurk unseen and the flashbacks to their old lives are only getting stronger--especially Nick's.

Following scattered memories and clues from his Branch file, Nick sets off alone in search of answers and in search of the girl who haunts his dreams. But the sleepy town where she lives in full of secrets and Nick soon learns that uncovering their shared past may have deadly consequences. 

Why I am waiting?


I loved Nick in Altered and Ruined. His no-nonsense "I am all about myself" attitude is amusing to read, especially when he takes such great care to look out for Anna, Sam and Cas. I am looking forward to his story.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Angela, but I'm not familiar with this series.I like the cover though.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this one some blogs back as well! Not sure it's my kind of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I've been wanting a little more than romance in my books lately and this looks like that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete