Thursday, May 22, 2014

Swoon Thursday (20) The Dark World


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!



"You, Paige Dawn Kelly, are a wrecking ball to my routine, colorless life," he said, finally meeting my eyes, "and I couldn't be happier or more terrified about it."

The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz Kindle location 2564

"Can I kiss you, Paige?" Logan asked, the corner of his mouth lifted into a boyish, almost shy smile.

My hands slid up his chest, my fingers locking around his neck to keep them from trembling.

The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz Kindle Location 2582

I FREAKING LOVE IT when a guy asks permission to kiss a gal!That doesn't happen a lot in today's society.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. It's definitely nice when a guy asks permission to kiss. And you are so right, it doesn't happen to often in today's society.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It is sweet! Asking permission is hawt! Great swoon choices Angela!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete