Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (15) The Collector


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




This girl has been assigned to me. Boss Man wants her soul, which means anyone messing with her is messing with me. And they’re about to find out exactly what that’s like.

The Collector by Victoria Scott Kindle Location 1168


There is something about Dante. I am not sure why I liked him but I did.  He grows in this story a lot.  Maybe that is it?  Or maybe it is that he is brutally honest with himself.



4 comments:

  1. Hmmm..second time I see this book. Maybe I should check out this series.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this book featured quite a lot lately. Sounds like an interesting read.
    Thanks for the tease!

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Dante!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need to start reading this!!! Thank you for the teaser and I can't wait to read your review. 8)

    ReplyDelete