Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Release Day: Chosen at Nightfall
It's here, it's here! Finally, release day! Bittersweet, yet beautiful.
Here is the link to my 5 star review of Chosen at Nightfall.
When Kylie Galen entered Shadow Falls Camp, she left her old life behind forever and discovered a world more magical than she ever imagined. A place where you’re two best friends can be a witch and a vampire…and where love doesn’t happen the way you’d expect.
When Kylie’s most powerful enemy returns to destroy her once and for all, there’s only one way to stop him—to step into her full powers and make a stunning transformation that will amaze everyone around her. But her journey won’t be complete until she makes one final choice…which guy to love. Should she choose to the werewolf who broke her heart but will give anything to win her back, or the half-fae who ran from their attraction before they had a chance? Everything she’s learned at Shadow Falls has been preparing her for this moment—when her fate will be revealed and her heart claimed forever.
In Chosen at Nightfall Kylie. . .
1. …nearly kills Lucas twice.
2. …has another boy become interested in her.
3. …acquires another stalker.
4. …is accused of having an affair with an older man.
5. …has an unwanted guest crawl over a bathroom stall when she’s trying to pee.
6. …gets kissed by two guys.
7. …finally makes a choice of which boy she loves.
8. …is forced to kill someone to save someone she loves
9. …tells a human that she’s a supernatural.
10. Discovers someone isn’t who they say they are.
11. …gets caught buying pregnancy tests for someone.
12. …Has another guy paying a pint of blood to spend an hour with her.
13. …gets read the riot act by Burnett.
Stop by CC Hunter's Blog today, she is hosting a great giveaway!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment