Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (3) Storm's Heart

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One


Shoulda, woulda, coulda. They were the Three Stooges of regret. All they were good for was saying whoop-whoop-whoop and smacking each other over the head.

Storm's Heart page 16

The best revelations come when you are drunk. Just saying...

Teaser Two


He exploded. “Goddammit, woman! I said let me have a fucking look!” 

Her eyes went wide and she froze. The force of his anger was palpable. It beat against her skin. Thunder rolled, this time closer. It was almost overhead.

Storm's Heart Storm's Heart page 23

This is where I fall for Tiago as well.

Teaser Three


"I will do whatever I have to do to keep you safe,” he said. He bent to press his lips to the pulse that fluttered at the base of her neck. He would lie, cheat, steal, murder. Break vows, drop friendships, abandon responsibilities. Start wars or end them. “Whatever I have to."

Storm's Heart page 111

Dang~ can Tiago make a declaration or what?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh interesting teasers! Makes me wonder if I need to add yet another book to my TBR pile!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete