Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (2) Heart on Fire


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One

"Years' worth of people and events carefully watched and nudged in order to urge the Origin toward her throne. All that effort undermined in an instant because you can't see farther than your own nose? Because you can't compete in your brother's eyes with his wife's power and knowledge? Because they are both so much more than you will ever be?"

Heart on Fire Kindle Location 478

Dang can Ares give tell someone off or what? Well said Ares, well said. The War of God is pretty awesome right now.

Teaser Two

"I can take care of myself."

"I can take care of you better," he mutters irritably.

Heart on Fire Kindle Location 1415

To be a fly on the wall of Jocasta and Flynn's conversation.

Teaser Three

"You only say you love me or you're sorry when you're scared or almost dead. You're no almost dead, so what's scaring you?" he demands.


Heart on Fire Kindle Location 2032

Griffin has a point- what is scaring Cat?

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice teasers! I have got to get back to this series!! There's so much I plan to read once I get caught up on my review books! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete