Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (46) Ever the Hunted

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Seventeen year-old Britta Flannery is at ease only in the woods with
her dagger and bow. She spends her days tracking criminals alongside her father, the legendary bounty hunter for the King of Malam—that is, until her father is murdered. Now outcast and alone and having no rights to her father’s land or inheritance, she seeks refuge where she feels most safe: the Ever Woods. When Britta is caught poaching by the royal guard, instead of facing the noose she is offered a deal: her freedom in exchange for her father’s killer.

However, it’s not so simple.

The alleged killer is none other than Cohen McKay, her father’s former apprentice. The only friend she’s ever known. The boy she once loved who broke her heart. She must go on a dangerous quest in a world of warring kingdoms, mad kings, and dark magic to find the real killer. But Britta wields more power than she knows. And soon she will learn what has always made her different will make her a daunting and dangerous force.


Why I am Waiting?

This one sounds a lot like Snow White but with the huntsman being the hunted. I hope it will be as awesome as it sounds.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh nice pick! Been seeing a lot of this one lately! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I've been seeing this one a lot lately and I can't wait to read it either. Great pick and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so amazing :) Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for sharing! Here's my WoW (film)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for Ever the Hunted too! Dangerous quests, a murder to be avenged, and dark magic makes this a fantasy I can't wait to read. :)

      My WoW pick.

      Delete
  4. It does sound awesome! I'm reading it in a few weeks and I'm excited. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it, Angela!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover to Ever Hunted... so light, but pretty! And it sounds like an action packed adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really looking forward to this one too! it sounds amazing and the cover is stunning.

    ReplyDelete