Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (44) The Bad Boy Bargain

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Thanks for opening my door."

The grin he gave her sent goose bumps racing up her arms.

"I pull out all the stops when I'm adding and abetting a revenge-seeking ex-girlfriend."

That wasn't exactly the vibe she was getting, and she couldn't decide whether to be concerned or intrigued. Was he trying to seduce her for real? Or was simply a great actor.


The Bad Boy Bargain Kindle Location 920


Faith is the sweet girl next door and Kyle is well Kyle. I like him more than her, once you read the story you will know why.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that's cute! He sounds like a sweetie and a charmer. :D Great post, Angela!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Crush reads! I think I'd like Kyle too!

    ReplyDelete