Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (45) The Alchemists of Loom

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"She's as mortal as you or I! She only dons that illusion because it suits her."


"You think I'm not aware of that!" he snarled. 


Florence looked at him in surprise. "You think I am not aware that she is just a woman underneath that white coat? I assure you, I am painfully, frustratingly, confusingly aware."


The Alchemists of Loom Kindle Location 3103


It looks like the White Wraith has gotten under that dragon's skin. The real question is what is he going to do about it?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh interesting! Totally new to me read but the teaser is definitely intriguing!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... must be some type of attraction there, then? Great tease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing this series pops up and it sounds great. Love the tease!

    ReplyDelete