Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (29) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and
John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, a new play by Jack Thorne, is the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage. It will receive its world premiere in London’s West End on 30th July 2016

It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes darkness comes from unexpected places.

Why I am Waiting?


You do realize that it is a Harry Potter Book right?

14 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy this. I'm a little over HP now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I feel conflicted over this book myself, but hope you enjoy it all the same!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised I haven't seen this more, but I think it's just one of those unspoken must reads!

    Gret pick :)

    Here's my pick for the week :)
    Here is a link to my blogoversary giveaway as well! It ends in two days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to think about Harry all grown up! But, of course, I want more! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited about this one too, although I'd be more excited if Rowling actually wrote it... :/ I did preorder though! I hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only just started reading Harry Potter books and am loving it! So I can't wait to get to this book too!!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is on my wishlist as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEP! Dying to read this

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I can't wait for this book! It'll be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've ordered our copy! A popular pick. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never read any of the books (or watched any of the movies.) I hope you enjoy reading this!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure I'll read this book at some point, after it publishes! I do love the placeholder cover so much. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful week, Angela. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Harry Potter fans all over will want this one!

    ReplyDelete