Thursday, July 28, 2016

Swoon Thursday (30) Earth's End

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.

"Don't give up on me." Aldriik pressed his eyes closed tightly. "I am not worthy of all you have done for me... but, you, this is the first thing to make me feel human in almost a decade, to make me want to strive for something more. You are the first 

person to make me truly happy, to make me want and hope again."


Earth's End page 85


A prince,,, saying this to a former librarian assistance ... oh....swoon....

2 comments:

  1. I am intigued. Thanks for sharing the swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's cute! I hope she didn't give up on him. ;) Great swoon choice, Angela!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete