Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (27) Cold Mark

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too
much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Jax bent, lowering his six-foot, well-built frame to whisper, "Which alien would you rather-"

"The Kireg," I mumbled, cutting him off. It was a no-brainer. "They may have psychic abilities, but at least they have some civility on Egyac."

Jax straightened, nodding his dark head of curly hair. "Same here."

My chin trembled the barest it. "I hope we aren't separated."

Cold Mark Kindle Location 176


I have a feeling that they are going to be separated and both sent to the Egyac.

5 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! Totally new to me read here! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this book! Probs not my thing given the cover alone (I'm not into menages/threesomes). Hopefully they weren't separated! I hope you enjoy the rest of this book, Angela! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally new to me read. Sounds interesting.

    Hi Angela :) Thanks for the visit to my blog. It's great to be back and I'm looking forward to sharing our posts once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I like that tease. Sounds like a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... interesting tease. I haven't heard of this series before... you have me curious!

    ReplyDelete