Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (29) One Week to Score

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Flynn Cross, if we were the last two people on earth and the fate of the human race depended on us procreating, I would 

happily go to my grave knowing mankind's blip in the universe's history had just come to an end."


No guilt?"


"Not one iota.


Kindle Location 205


The rest of the scene is pretty much the best banter I have read in a contemporary in a while. Flynn and Livvie are like M&M's and popcorn, they shouldn't go together. Yet, when you put a bag of M&Ms in a bag of theater popcorn aaahhh it is so good.

4 comments:

  1. I liked this book! Not my favorite in the series (Even the Score holds that spot!), but it was great. I wish I liked the heroine a tiny bit more but I adored Flynn!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tease. I don't know this book but it sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! That's a funny tease! Love good banter!

    ReplyDelete