Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (27) Imprudence

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.






London is in chaos.

Rue and the crew of The Spotted Custard returned from India with revelations that shook the foundations of the scientific community. There is mass political upheaval, the vampires are tetchy, and something is seriously wrong with the local werewolf pack. To top it all off, Rue’s best friend Primrose keeps getting engaged to the most inappropriate military types.

Rue has got personal problems as well. Her vampire father is angry, her werewolf father is crazy, and her obstreperous mother is both. Worst of all, Rue’s beginning to suspect what they all really are… is frightened.

When the Custard is ordered to Egypt, transporting some highly unusual passengers, Rue’s problems go from personal to impossible. Can she get Percy to stop sulking? Will she find the true cause of Primrose’s lovesickness? And what is Quesnel hiding in the boiler room?

Why I am Waiting?


Rue is just funny. Her parents’ reaction to her amuses me and Primrose is adorable. I am enjoying this series.

13 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with this series. Hope you get to enjoy this instalment real soon and it lives up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Can't wait for this one! I still need to read Prudence but it never stops me from anticipating the next one either! LOL!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by this author. But I have heard amazing things. I really should give her books a wee try. Fantastic pick this week.

    Feel free to pop over and check out my WOW

    Shubba @ Wee Shubba's World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of this series. I hope you enjoy reading this book!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started this series, but it sounds awesome! The cover is incredible! I hope you love it :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the description! Its a new series for me so thanks for sharing!
    Here's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this author! Great pick

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That cover looks amazing! I need to read more of Gail Carriger's books! Here’s my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book is new to me. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=11230”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not heard of this book! Come to think of it, I don't think I've read anything by this author, though she has so many books published. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a lovely week, Angela. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you're enjoying this series, I'll have to check it out!
    Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this author to pieces! I'm looking forward to reading this series. Thanks for sharing. Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read Carriger before, but I've seen this series around. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete