Sunday, July 17, 2016

Review: The Millionaires Gamble

Author Sarah Ballance
Format e-ARC
Print Length 161 pages
Publisher Entangled Publishing, LLC
Published July 11, 2016

Wealth has a price. Everyone wants something from you. For one woman, that something was my DNA. One minute, she was kissing me like we were going to strip it down and go
at it. And the next, she was ripping out my hair for a paternity test—and
threatening to torpedo my latest deal. I don't play these kind of games. And that damnably sexy woman with the alluring eyes and mistaken agenda is about to learn that the hard way…

Millionaire scion Jagger Hamilton didn't father Kennedy Price's nephew.
That doesn't mean he can't use the situation to his advantage. She wants
him to take a paternity test. He wants her in his bed.

He shouldn't.

She's blackmailing him, and she's playing dirty. He could try to use the
famous Hamilton charm to turn her into a powerful ally… But she makes him feel… Way. Too. Much.

Kennedy Price isn't asking much. Just for the powerful, sinfully hot, and
notorious playboy to be a decent human being. But he's used to using that
filthy, sensual mouth for getting what he wants.

And he wants her.

She’s determined not to fall for him. But there's no avoiding his charisma,
or his bed, where she threatens to lose more than the standoff between them. She just might lose her heart.

My Opinion


Thank you to Entangled and Netgalley for allowing me to review this novel. This in no way influenced my review.

The Millionaire’s Gamble is sizzling hot with tension between Jagger and Kennedy from the get go. Kennedy hates Jagger, he left her pregnant sister without a glance back. At least that is what she believes. Jagger knows it her nephew is not his. So he sets out to prove it to her.

OMG! Kennedy is amazing sauce wrapped up in a feisty no nonsense package with a side of confidence. She pretty much rocked this book. She is family orientated, intelligent, and willing to take risk. She is willing to take on Jagger and his ego any time any place. For the record his ego is not really that big, his bank account though yeah.  

Jagger is a millionaire, Adonis in a suit. He is hot, smart, and rich. Females are literally throwing themselves at him. Yet, he has a conscious. He does the right thing time and time again throughout the book. His moral compass continues to surprise Kennedy. 

The Millionaire’s Gamble came along at the right time. I was in a reading pit. Several of the books I have read recently felt like the same story over and over again. So when this one was on display, I thought why not. Thank goodness I did! The chemistry between these two would put a scientist teacher to blushing. The banter would have a mediator sitting back in amusement . This is one book that you don’t want to pass up.

My Rating 5 out of 5 stars


Favorite Quote “I’m here, I’m breathing, I don’t look like a troll, so you might as well scratch an itch.”


Other People

Mr. Logan- Kennedy’s boss
Jacie- Kennedy’s sister
Owen- Kennedy’s nephew

No comments:

Post a Comment