Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (4) Riders

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

For eighteen-year-old Gideon Blake, nothing but death can keep
him from achieving his goal of becoming a U.S. Army Ranger. As it turns out, it does.

Recovering from the accident that most definitely killed him, Gideon finds himself with strange new powers and a bizarre cuff he can't remove. His death has brought to life his real destiny. He has become War, one of the legendary four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Over the coming weeks, he and the other horsemen--Conquest, Famine, and Death--are brought together by a beautiful but frustratingly secretive girl to help save humanity from an ancient evil on the emergence.

They fail.

Now--bound, bloodied, and drugged--Gideon is interrogated by the authorities about his role in a battle that has become an international incident. If he stands any chance of saving his friends and the girl he's fallen for--not to mention all of humankind--he needs to convince the skeptical government officials the world is in imminent danger.

But will anyone believe him?

Why am I waiting?


Don't laugh- well you could laugh but my favorite guys name of all time is Gideon. The man character is named Gideon. On a more serious note it is about the Four Horseman and who doesn't like stories about them?

10 comments:

  1. This one caught my eye a while back, so yeah, I'm waiting on it too. Sounds like it will be a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cannot wait to read this one!!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this one. This one sounds amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious about this one!
    I haven't read her previous books.
    Here's my WoW if you'd like to check it out: https://bookdustmagic.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/waiting-on-wendesday-3-the-glittering-court-by-richelle-mead/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this book to release. I've had it pre-ordered for FOREVER! I love Rossi! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice ! I've been waiting on this book for soo long..

    My WoW: http://freyjaeatsbooks.blogspot.nl/2016/01/waiting-on-wednesday-270116.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds good. Hope you like it. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading this one next week (finally)! Not too long again. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it, Angela!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking forward to this one too! It sounds amazing. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The name is a great reason. So is the cover. And the authors name.

    ReplyDelete