Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (3) Truthwitch

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Merik tried to control the power beneath his skin. In his lungs. but there was no denying that the girl
awakened this rage inside him. His witchery no longer responded to him but to her.

Truthwitch Kindle Location 2942

Oh Merik! He sure is fighting the attraction that is going on between him and a certain gal. At least his magic isn't fighting it.

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh I SO cannot wait to read this! My copy is still in transit!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORED this book! So so so much! I hope you love it, Angela. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is definitely one for my TBR pile.
    Such a short but intriguing tease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. I am interested in this one.

    ReplyDelete