Thursday, January 21, 2016

Swoon Thursday (3) A Book of Spirits and Thieves

The fabulous girls over at YA Boundcreated this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 


Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.


"What is this?" she asked, breathless.

A smile curled up the corner of his mouth.


"Magic."


He brought his other hand to the nape of her neck, beneath her silky braid, and pressed his lips against hers, breathing her in. Tasting her mouth, which was even sweeter than he'd imagined it would be.


A Book of Spirits and Thieves page 333

Now that is how you kiss someone- with a little bit of magic.

5 comments:

  1. I love the magical kisses. So sweet.
    I have seen this book mentioned a few times. I really should add it to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic and a little bit of flare - a lovely blend of swoon and fantasy. Great choice, Angela!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quote! I need to read something by this author soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swoon! this is one I am really excited to read!

    ReplyDelete