Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (1) Bookishly Ever After

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Don't worry, Dev.  Fictional crushes pale in comparison to you.  You're so hot, you're totally out of my league," I said, patting his cheek in mock consolation.  "I'll just have to settle for boys in books."

Bookishly Ever After Kindle Location 2072

"Before all of this, my life was perfect. I had my book boyfriends and it was enough for me to read and dream about these guys because they weren't real. I'm so scared I can't go back to that. I'm afraid that maybe reality ruined me for fiction. And that means I really did lose everything."


Bookishly Ever After Kindle Location 2072

Phoebe just flirted!  Bookworm style, which means of course she has no clue she is flirting.  

Phoebe just broke my heart. I just wanted to hug her and tell her that fiction would never leave her.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice teasers! This sounds like a cute read!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good teaser! Makes me very curious about the book!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Reality ruined me for fiction.' Now there's an interesting quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds adorable and I love the teasers!

    ReplyDelete