Thursday, January 14, 2016

Swoon Thursday (2) Say You're Mine

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.


"Le me be your lover. Your friend. The person you come home to at night, the one who holds you
when you're upset. The guy who needs you as much as you need him."

Say You're Mine Kindle Location 1743

Dang does he have a way with words. She had better say yes. Or maybe I volunteer as tribute?!?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED this book! I'd not read a book by Alberts before (I think?) and I was pleasantly surprised by this story. There were so many swoony moments! I love the one you chose.

    Have a fabulous week, Angela. :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what a swoon! Brazens always deliver great swoons!

    ReplyDelete