Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (4) Almost Midnight

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"That's beautiful," she told him and continued to admire how lifelike it looked. "Wow. Really beautiful."

"Yeah," he said.

She looked at him. he wasn't looking at his art, but at her.

"Beautiful," he said and inched closer. His arms slipped around her waist, and that's when he kissed her.

The kiss started out slow, a little sweet, but got hotter.


Almost Midnight Kindle location 5681


It's about time Fredericka got some love. Yeah, I hated her in the beginning but she redeemed herself when she told Kylie what she did to stop the thing that Kylie stopped (see spoiler free).

16 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with the author but it sounds good.Good way to fish for a compliment. My TT is from a favourite children's classic http://indie-bookworm.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/teaser-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of that kiss . . .

    Thanks for sharing, here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh niiiiice! I can't wait to read this one! I've read most of the stories, but there's still one I need to read plus the NEW story!! EEP! Great teaser!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! lol I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/01/teaser-tuesday-lady-of-bolton-hill-12616.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot! I have this one on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I could see that coming. I do wonder what she was looking at.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2016/01/26/teaser-tuesdays-144-bone-deep-secrets-can-be-deadly-and-the-truth-can-cut/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walking...alone at night...like the hint of trouble on the cover.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually want to read this one! It's on my list, I just have not gotten around to it.. Thanks for sharing the teaser with us! I think I am going to bump this one up!

    My Teaser Tuesday
    Punkie @Fluttering Hearts Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant wait to read that!! Don’t forget to stop by BOTH my blogs to check out My TT and they both have different teasers!! Echoing Books (Blog I co-own) and First Dream of Books (My Personal blog) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the teaser! I have to check this book soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good teaser and an interesting cover. Here's my TT: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-19e

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice tease. Sounds like they are talking about two different things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww ... that is so cute! Love that tease!

    ReplyDelete