Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (3) Dead Beautiful

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




"The First Law of Attraction states that attraction and repulsion are two sides of the same force."

Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon Kindle Location 957


He turned me toward him, brushing his hand across my cheek, and played with the loose wisps of hair around my my neck. His fingers tickled my skin, and suddenly I lost all of my words.

Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon Kindle Location 1768




The first teaser was something that just struck me as the truth. The second was meant to tease you.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for those teasers. I haven't seen this book before. Might go check it out.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers Angela! I especially love the second one where he made her at a loss for words :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this one. Will need to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tease! This is the first I'm hearing of this book, I'll have to check it out

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this. Looks interesting.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete