Thursday, January 2, 2014

Swoon Thursday Ruined

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


"It wasn't a slow, sweet kiss. It was the dive-right-in-before-you-lose-your-fucking-nerve kind. Arms winding around her waist, I pulled her close and covered her mouth with mine."


Ruined by Jus Accardo Kindle Location 883

"A contented sign rose in her throat at the contact. It was the most fragile, delicate sound I'd ever heard and it drove me crazy."

Ruined by Jus Accardo Kindle Location 895


I am really liking this book so far. Jax is of course a troubled soul but I am hoping that he gets the girl in the end.

3 comments:

  1. Jus is an amazing writer. I'm looking forward to reading Ruined - soon.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Ruined! I love the sound of this Jax guy. Troubled souls are so fun to read. I'm cheering for him too! Glad you're enjoying this book so far :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Swoons Angela!!! Mine is part of your first swoon! Great minds think alike. There were so many swoons to pick from in this book that it was really hard for me.

    Here's my swoon: http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/01/swoon-thursday-51.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete