Thursday, January 9, 2014

Swoon Thursday (1) Cursed by Destiny


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!




"Sweetness, I couldn't look at you. It's getting damn near impossible to control my wolf around you. All that part of me wants is to be with my mate no matter what. My animal side doesn't care about the consequences, and now I don't know if my human side does, either. I can't keep away from you much longer."
Cursed by Destiny by Cecy Robson Kindle Location 4098



I cannot imagine what it would be like to have to fight my entire pack to be with the one that I love.  If that doesn't make you swoon I do not know what will.

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering what the consequences are if he gives into both sides of himself. Sounds like you are enjoying this one.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Swoon! I love shapeshifter stories, and this one sounds sexy :)

    Here's my swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/01/swoon-thursday-51_8.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete