Saturday, January 18, 2014

Book Boyfriend (3) Logan Quin

  • Join the Book Boyfriend meme
  • Pick your book boyfriend for the week
  • Current read or not
  • Tease us with something about your boy
  • Don't spoil the book
  • Link up with us




 

He has a sense of humor.

“Are you OK?" I asked.
"I think so." Logan stared at me, and a smile pulled up his lips. "But maybe you should give me mouth-to-mouth, just to make sure.” 
Touch of Frost




He would do anything for a kiss.

“Come on, Gypsy girl. I'm bleeding to death here, in case you haven't noticed. At least make it worth my while and kiss me before I die.” 
Kiss of Frost




He is logical, in a romantic kinda way.

“You won't hurt me. I know you won't." Logan said.
"How can you be so sure?" I whispered.
"Because you're that Gypsy girl, and I'm the bad-boy Spartan. And I think it's time we were finally together, don't you?” 
Dark Frost



He is loyal.

“No matter what happens, I'll always come back to you."

"Promise?" I asked in a shaky voice.

Logan's eyes burned with icy determination. "Promise.” 
Crimson Frost





He knows his woman- very well.

The first thing I found had been a note propped up on his desk:
Seriously, Gyspy girl. Stop looking for me. Love, Logan.
Midnight Frost





The best thing about Logan though is that he has little to no snark.  He is not mean to Gwen, he loves her and protects her.  From their enemies, from his dad, even sometimes from herself.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really going to have to give this series a try since I love her Elemental Assassin books! Plus, I've heard great things about it. And Logan sounds quite swoon-worthy ;)

    ReplyDelete