Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday (27) A Pack of Love and Hate



Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinewhich spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




ONLY ONE CAN WIN.

Volunteering to duel alongside Liam Kolane against the ruthless Creek Alpha could get Ness killed, but the alternative, leaving her hot-headed Alpha to die alone in the dueling ring isn’t an option. Not even when he places ridiculous conditions on her, like not spending time alone with August, her intended mate.

Ness didn’t want a mate, but that was before August stepped back into her life, before he picked up the scattered pieces of her heart. Between their shared history and the magical tether that binds them, Ness finds herself falling dangerously hard for the sexy shifter.

But Liam’s heart is on the line. A heart that still beats for Ness.

Only one man can win her love, the same way only one Alpha can rise from the duel.

Let the fight begin...


Why I am waiting?



I really want Ness to come away from this series, stronger. I tend to when it comes to love triangles- the pairing I ship is always the one that is not picked. Maybe this one will be different.  Cause I have a huge liking for one of these guys and I hope you die hatred for the other.  Which means she will end up with the one I hate.

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! I love a good werewolf story! I might need to look for the first book! I hope the "choice" is the one you favor!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete