Friday, July 12, 2019

The Marvel Avengers Book Tag



Sometimes it is just fun to tag a book, let folks get a snippet of what you love to read and maybe even check out a book or two that they didn't realize was out. I got this one from Sara at A Year of Reading Dangerously who found it on Perfectly Tolerable’s blog. I am a HUGE MARVEL fan and knew I had to do this tag.



Iron Man – A Book That Made You Laugh Out Loud



I do not remember the last time I have laughed so hard reading a book before, especially a shifter book. I promise you will laugh, you will have tears in your eyes from laughing, and they will fall because the book is that funny.

Captain American – A Book That Sends a Positive Message

A tragic event occurs. How these two handle it are pretty spot on with how others have handled it. One cannot help but wonder if Mrs. Armentrout is writing about the real life adventures of her friends. She is that good at bring out the human emotions in the story. My heart breaks for Nick and Stephanie. Yet, at the end there is hope. Which is seriously, all we can wish for.

Thor – A Book With a Character’s Strength You Admire 



Lucy Hamilton is the human best friend to Solange Drake. Who is about to go through her transformation to become a vampire, after all she is the only female daughter to an ancient vampire dynasty. Will everything come out the way it is suppose to be or will politics get in the way? Speaking of getting in the way Lucy should not be having feelings for Nicolas Solange's older brother and Solange should not be having feelings for a hunter. Oh the angst of a teenager the politics, century old and a fight for their rights to have a normal life.




Black Widow – A Book With a Kick-Ass Female Protagonist 



Celia Wird is a strong female protagonist that does what needs to be done.




Hulk – A Book That Made You Incredibly Angry 


“The Game” was cruel and horrible. It was resolved in such a way that my heart broke and my eyes were watery. I know that there must have been a reason for what occurred. I just am not sure if the reason is going to be big enough in my opinion to make up for the betrayal.





Hawkeye – An Underrated Book You Think More People Should Pay Attention To 



Heartstone is a fabulous re-telling of Pride and Prejudice. Alistair and Aliza are beautifully casted as the new Lizzie and Darcy. The added addition of the dragons and the threat of the Tekari, made this paranormal loving reader all too happy.


Black Panther – A Book That Showcases Another Culture 

A tragic event leads Grace Wilde to run away. She runs all the way to a boarding school in South Korea.




Spider-Man – Favorite New Book of the Year 



Y'all could have guessed this one since I have been talking about this series non-stop. I have read this book three times since it has come out. It is currently my newest obsession. Review will be up on Monday.




*BONUS* 

Loki – A Book With a Twist Or Surprise That Tricked You

A major bomb was dropped at the end and I cannot wait to see how it resolves, if it resolves and if daddy dearest knew…

No comments:

Post a Comment