Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (26) Deceived

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too
much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"I told you this is all new to me,  I don't know what the hell I'm doing.  I have no idea how I'll feel in three days, let alone three months.  You got me there, Sarah.  Guilty.  But I'd like to see where it goes.  I'd like to at least have the chance to find out."

Kindle Location 2911

Luke is my new book boyfriend.  He is just sigh.... you will understand once you meet him.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I like that he wants to try the relationship out. This sounds like a great romance!


    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like I have to read about Luke ;)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Poor Luke! He sounds a little tortured in that snippet! I want to give him a hug. New book boyfriends are fun!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I loved that... Can see why he's your new BB!

    ReplyDelete