Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (8) Because of Miss Bridgerton

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Sometimes you find love in the most unexpected of places...


This is not one of those times.

Everyone expects Billie Bridgerton to marry one of the Rokesby brothers. The two families have been neighbors for centuries, and as a child the tomboyish Billie ran wild with Edward and Andrew. Either one would make a perfect husband... someday.

Sometimes you fall in love with exactly the person you think you should...

Or not.

There is only one Rokesby Billie absolutely cannot tolerate, and that is George. He may be the eldest and heir to the earldom, but he's arrogant, annoying, and she's absolutely certain he detests her. Which is perfectly convenient, as she can't stand the sight of him, either.

But sometimes fate has a wicked sense of humor... 


Why I am waiting?

I use to read a lot of historical romance- when I did Julia Quinn was one of my favorite authors. She still is and I read anything she publishes. The series that I loved was about the Bridgertons and well this is is about one of them- a prequel if you will.

8 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you positively love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I got a copy of this!! I won it in a contest-haven't started it yet!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/wishlist-winning-wednesday-house-theme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I still haven't read anything by this author but this one sounds amazing!

    Thanks for stopping by <a href="http://booksconsidered.blogspot.com/2016/02/waiting-on-wednesday-relief-map-by.html”><b>my WoW</a></b>!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, for an HR fan, I have not read any of the books in this series (or by the author). But I just got an ARC of this particular one, so I'll be reading it at some point. :D I hope you get the chance to read this one, and love it, Angela!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely new to me, but I like the sound of it. I don't read much historical romance, but I really should. The few books I have, I've always enjoyed :)

    Hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good historical! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read too many Historical Romances. Hope you enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete