Thursday, February 18, 2016

Swoon Thursday (7) Chosen Fool

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 


Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.

"You are correct. I am God-awful at apologies. I rarely have to make them." Another giant inhale. "I
haven't handled things right with you. Instead of telling you I wanted more with you, I tried backhanded, manipulating actions-"


Lord, I wasn't sure I wanted to know.


"to try to win you over."


Kindle Location 1057


Okay so this is a touchy feely swoon, but there is something about a guy who can admit that he was wrong. Really truly wrong that curls my toes.

3 comments:

  1. I like guys who can admit when they're wrong. Definitely a touchy, feely moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choice! I'd need more context on the swoon, but it's a sweet statement. Have a lovely week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... shows that he is putting it out there, they don't always have a way with words!

    ReplyDelete