Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (5) The Shadow Reader

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"If I were a good man," he says, "I'd acknowledge that Taltrayn is an honorable fae, that he loves you and would take care of you. I'd step down and let you have the man you've always wanted, but McKenzie, I'm not as good as Taltrayn. I never will be, and I can't step down. I'll fight for the chance to be with you."

The Shadow Reader Kindle Location 5226


There is something about Aren that makes me just sigh. Maybe it is that he knows that he is not as honorable as his rival and yet he is still going to try to win McKenzie's heart.

7 comments:

  1. Great choise, I completely loved this book !! And Aren is one of the reasons haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...I loved this series!! Hope you are too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An honest man. I like him. Fight for love!

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2016/02/02/teaser-tuesdays-145-burning-heat/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy Williams is a self-devoted and young devoted writer who is able to capture his readers' attention completely! I would recommend namely this book of his! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! Fight for her! I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like a man who isn't afraid of the competition. Go Aren!

    ReplyDelete