Thursday, February 4, 2016

Swoon Thursday (5) The Shattered Dark

The fabulous girls over at YA Boundcreated this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 


Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.

The silver in his eyes seems to sharpen, and he takes a step forward, pressing his body against mine so that I have to move back.


"The complete truth, McKenzie, is I's do anything for you, but you ask for nothing. You won't confide in me. You won't rely on me. You're so preoccupied trying to decide if you can trust your feelings that you won't consider giving in to them."


The Shattered Dark Kindle Location 1818


You gotta swoon when personal space gets invaded for the sake of honesty.


4 comments:

  1. I agree with that! Always a swoony moment when that sexy guys moves in close

    ;)

    Lovely swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think that she should definitely give into her feelings. Nice swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sweet! I like the part about the silver in his eyes too. :D Great swoon choice!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... that is telling her, isn't it? Give in already!

    ReplyDelete