Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (5) The Power

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

With any great change, there is always strife, and the Covenant
University has become the frontline between pure-bloods who want the Breed Order reinstated and the half-bloods who want the right to control their own destinies.
Fate has other plans.

The violence is escalating and war between the races seems inevitable, and it couldn’t come at a worse time. Hyperion may be out of commission, but Josie and Seth know they have only earned a reprieve. Seth must get Josie fully prepared, which means controlling her newfound abilities, and they need to find the other demigods before the Titans do.
But the gods are sensing a greater threat.

Only one thing is more dangerous than a bunch of starved Titans, and that’s an out-of-control Apollyon. The aether in Josie is drawing Seth in deeper, and when lust mixes with love and gives way to power, he knows being close to her is not only dangerous to her, but to everyone around them, but letting her go requires a level of selflessness that just isn’t Seth’s style.

The paths taken in the past are becoming the roads of the future.

Just as chaos breaks out, familiar faces from the past return, complicating the already strained bond between Josie and Seth, and when the danger from the Titans erupts with devastating consequences, the dark allure of power calls to Seth again, but this time Josie might not be able to pull him back.

And when the struggle between power and love becomes the deadliest battleground, there may be no salvation.


Why am I waiting?


I have a love hate relationship with Seth. I hated him as a love interest for Alex. I am loving him as a love interest for Josie. After The Return, I have to know what happens with these two.

9 comments:

  1. Great choice ! I really love this author, and the Covenant series was great.. really should pick this one up soon, and read more about Seth :)
    Thanks for sharing !!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I still need to read The Return but still can't wait for this one either!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I cannot wait for this one either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to start this series but I hear it is SO good! Great pick!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok another one by Jennifer, I must read her books!! Hope you like it-it looks terrific!!

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/wishlist-winning-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Covenant series (and this series) are books I have not read by JLA, but I've read her other ones! I hope you enjoy this one when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Angela. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so with you. I didn't like Seth with Alex either but I don't mind him with Josie. I'm looking forward to reading this next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG YES! I want this one too! I am kind of waiting it out a bit though, so I can read all the books together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book is SOOOOO good! I know you will love it. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete