Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (6) The Sharpest Blade

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"God, just... just stop telling me what I want! And don't give upon us so easily."

"You think this is easy?" he says, agitation sliding into his voice. 

"Do you think I like knowing that he knows where you are every second of the day? That he knows when you're in trouble, when you're sad or scared?" He grabs my arms then gently pushes me back against the stone facade.



The Sharpest Blade page 87


Aren is breaking my heart right now, along side McKenzie's. I understand I do, I just want him to not break it it.

6 comments:

  1. Oh swoon! I loved Aren!! This was a fun trilogy! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting teaser! New title to me, I'll have to check the book out.

    Thanks for sharing, and here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this series. Sounds good so I'll check it out.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2016/02/09/teaser-tuesdays-146-allies-and-enemies-storm-of-arranon-3/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that is one great tease. You have me wanting to add this one to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great tease. Gotta check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh... great tease!! That would be a hard situation to deal with!

    ReplyDelete