Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday (20) Shadow and Flame


Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW! 

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



From acclaimed author Mindee Arnett comes the thrilling conclusion of the stunningly epic, action-packed, and romantic fantasy adventure about a powerful girl possessed of strange magic, the outcast prince she loves, and the kingdom that has torn them apart.


Kate and Corwin are on the run, desperate for allies in a new world of war among the kingdoms of Rime. As the book opens, Kate suffers a massive loss, one that will shape the struggle for freedom of all wilders and magic folk—that is, if Kate can learn to control her own power. 

Why am I waiting?


I loved Onxy and Ivory the first book in the series. I loved that even without a cliffhanger, I wanted to discover more about Kate and Corwin.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cover! Haven't read this author yet but I might need to!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete