Friday, May 24, 2019

The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag




Sometimes it is just fun to tag a book, let folks get a snippet of what you love to read and maybe even check out a book or two that they didn't realize was out. I of course got this one from Jessica's blog a GREAT read, who saw this tag over at Fiction No Chaser who saw it over at Romance Book Binge.

GREED: what is your most inexpensive book? expensive book?


Cheapest would be $0.99 which is what I try to keep my books at. It helps that I buy most via Kindle.


This one was $19.99 and my nine year old wanted it something fierce. I bought it, she finished it in a day. She does re-read but man did I want to roll my eyes at the cost.


WRATH: what author do you have a love/hate relationship with?





I loved this series until the end. I felt betrayed, and ever since then every time I pick up Crave the Mark, I have to put it back down. I want to read it but I don't think I can.

GLUTTONY: what book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?



This really is my go to book for when I am in a horrible mood. Jessa is a strong female character and Braxton is just the right kinda alpha male.


SLOTH: what book have you neglected to read due to laziness?



Lord of Shadows brought with it all the feels, and I so looked forward to reading this when it was released. Releasing during and end of the semester, then the holidays made it difficult to sit down and read it. More books got released and I was too lazy to scroll back to it.

PRIDE: what book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?



Most people know I read fiction and supernatural/paranormal romance/urban fantasy is my jam. I have no shame about the fact that I don't like to read serious books or books that will make me cry.  Adulting is hard enough.  I take pride in the fact that my book choice tends to be very diverse- shifters, witches, vampires, fae. Hopefully you get the picture.

I do love Pride and Prejudice and most people think that it is for intellectual readers. They don't realize that it is a romance novel. They also don't realize I like the movie just as much as the book. I even liked Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

LUST: what attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?

Related image

Protective, Snarky, Moody Alpha Male- think Mr. Darcy (I married my own Mr. Darcy).

Strong, Sassy Female who don't spend too much time crying.

ENVY:what book would you most like to receive as a gift?



Hardback copy of this one would rock my world. I loved reading it on my kindle but I honestly think it would be just that much better when I can see and feel the pages.

If you're feeling the urge to talk 7 deadly sins with books, consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment