Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (19) The Werewolf Queen

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.





Teaser One



Stephan said, “Do not worry about him. He always has a murderous look on his face.” 

“What do you know about the brothers?” 

Stephan pursed his lips, as if he was in deep thought. “I know that honor boringly binds them. They have an overzealous sense of justice. I can assure you without a doubt they are here to get your help to rescue a key. I’m intrigued to know who they will get the key from.”

Kindle Location 552

Stephan is a fun vampire to have around. Why is he hanging around though? Hopefully he gets his own book, because that one will make me all kinds of happy.


Teaser Two


“Oh, I can see he must have forgotten to tell you that he has a fiancĂ©e. Well, hopefully, you didn’t fall too head over heels for him and if you did, it will be all right; most women do, so don’t beat yourself up about it."

Kindle Location 1007

If I was Celia I would be just as mad. As for Sadie, she has every right to be annoyed, even hurt. In CG's defense he is pushing Sadie away at this point.

Teaser Three


“So, here’s the thing, precious, like all beautiful princesses in every other fairytale, I have an evil stepmother. My father, the Demon King, has always been a douchecanoe, so it’s not like I can blame that on her, but she has helped him up his game when it comes to pure evilness.”

Kindle Location 2688

I really like Carmen. Which is why I cannot wait to read her book! It is going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice teasers! This sounds like a fun world to be in! I might need to check this one out!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete