Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday (2) Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss



Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW! 

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 



Lacey Barnes has dreamt of being in a movie for as long as she can remember. However, while her dream did include working alongside the hottest actor in Hollywood, it didn’t involve having to finish up her senior year of high school at the same time she was getting her big break. Although that is nothing compared to Donavan, the straight-laced student her father hires to tutor her, who is a full-on nightmare.

As Lacey struggles to juggle her burgeoning career, some on-set sabotage, and an off-screen romance with the unlikeliest of leading men, she quickly learns that sometimes the best stories happen when you go off script. 

Why am I waiting? 

Sometimes you just need a story about first love, first kiss and the butterflies that come because of it. When you do need that kinda read this is my go-to author. Kasie West is one of the only contemporary romance authors that I read.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but I hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete