Friday, January 4, 2019

Fandom Friday (1) Pride and Prejudice

Hey y’all, thanks so much for stopping by my FF! 

Fandom Friday is a weekly meme that highlights, various fandoms. Typically those that I am definitely a part of, sometimes those that I am not a part of but do feel strongly should have a fandom surrounding them.



Published in 1813 anonymously Pride and Prejudice has withstood the test of time and yet it almost didn’t. It took 16 years for Pride and Prejudice to be published, rejected repeatedly until Sense and Sensibility was a hit. Jane never put her name on any of her novels, instead publishing with “By a Lady”. 

Adapted into various movies, re-told by various authors it by far my favorite fandom. Having sold over 20 million copies it is safe to say I am not the only fan of this book. Often required reading in a senior English class at the high school level this is also a book that may have tortured many students. 

Why am I a fan?

There is a huge Pride and Prejudice fandom out there. How can there not be with so many different adaptations and re-tellings. 

Pride and Prejudice polls and quizzes one can take such as:



There are festivals that you can attend:

A bunch of merchandise you can buy such as:

Jane Austen Literary MugLiterati Club Pride And Prejudice Book Scarf Ivory One SizePride and Prejudice Canvas Tote
Pride and Prejudice Memes
Image result for Pride and Prejudice Memes
Image result for Pride and Prejudice Memes
Image result for Pride and Prejudice Memes
Pride and Prejudice Gifs


via GIPHY


via GIPHY
I am not a Janeites though- this is the one book of hers that I consider myself a fan of.  Yes, I do have a character fandom but that is on hold for another day!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the most important information I am so glad to visit this blog. Must Download Think Like a Monk PDF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Sharing such an amazing article. Keep working... Your Site is very nice, and it's very helping us.. this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information

    IFHRMS Login Payslip | IFHRMS Karuvoolam

    ReplyDelete
  3. helo guys Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the ultimate section 🙂 I take care of such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
    think like a monk pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the most important information I am so glad to visit this blog. Must Download The Rudest Book Ever PDF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm prepared to right currently anticipate my future. Appreciation for your time such an enormous sum for this skilled and convincing help. Winter Sale Jackets

    ReplyDelete