Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (22) The Hidden Witch



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Teaser One


He thought I was a waste of time. He thought I was useless, a damsel in distress. He thought I’d never become a soldier. Well, challenge accepted.

The Hidden Witch Kindle page 166

I am not so sure that Jackson realized he just challenged Bettina. Boy, am I waiting to see how she responds, because the chemistry between these two is off the charts.

Teaser Two


I just didn’t understand why she had to be so damn cute all the time. Didn’t I get some kind of reprieve? Even when she was sweaty and her hair was sticking out in a million directions, she still looked beautiful.

"You're doing it again, bro," Trey said with a laugh and smacked my arm.

The Hidden Witch Kindle page 206

I knew it! He does like her. So then what is he afraid of? I hope his besties ask him, cause I do not get why he is being such a jerk.

Teaser Three


“Are you and Dean together?” 

I jumped at the sudden sound of his voice. My heart did that weird thing it always did when Jackson Lancaster was around.

The Hidden Witch Kindle page 216

Now he wants to know? I wouldn't answer him Tina, instead I would walk away. Nah, walking away would not happen either it is Jackson darn it.

1 comment: