Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (20) Supernatural Academy


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Teaser One


“That would be the first time,” she said, trying to breathe, talk, and laugh at the same time, “that any girl has run from them. You’re going to shake up this school, I can already tell.”

Supernatural Academy Kindle Location 800

Running away from those five may just make you even more intriguing to them.  I hope you know what you are doing Maddi.

Teaser Two


“Rone seems to think you’re a spy or assassin, sent here to take us out. This has piqued Asher’s interest because he likes to know everything that’s going on, stay in control of situations. He wants to talk directly to you … I just beat him to it."

Supernatural Academy Kindle Location 1308

Jesse sure is talkative.  I wonder if he has a motive?  Or if he really is just this nice.

Teaser Three


“I’m starting to get a complex.” His low voice came from just behind me, causing me to jump and spin around.

"Uh, what?" I said, giving him my full attention.  "A complex?"

He shook his head. “You keep running away from me, and I’m almost certain you haven’t listened to a single word I’ve said since we stepped onto the sand.”

Supernatural Academy Kindle Location 1677

The most sought after guy at the Academy and she is giving him a complex.  I think he is flirting without flirting.

Teaser Four

“He watches you, you know, when you’re not paying attention. And the look on his face … not friends. Very much not friends. It’s intense and hot. If he holds back, it’s because he thinks he has a good reason to do so.”

Supernatural Academy Kindle Location 3393

Thank goodness someone else besides me thinks that he LIKES her.  Larissa is on point, now if they could just find her soulmate as well.

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice set of teasers! This sounds like a fun read! I hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete