Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Teaser Tuesday (39) Gone Hunting


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


"You owe me nothing," Gemini says. "Just stay safe."


She watches him. "I wish you could meet my sister, Taran."


Gemini perks up. "Why? Is she pretty? he blurts out.


This time, I'm not the one blushing.


"She's gorgeous," Celia cautiously replies, but then she laughs. "She's also mouthy, loud, temperamental, and completely inappropriate."


Gone Hunting Kindle Location 1124


I love that Celia wants him to meet her sister. I love that he wants to protect Celia but in a brotherly way. Pretty much I just love this world and all things Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment