Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (33) Waiting on Ethan

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

You will not meet him for many years. You will get tired of waiting. You will doubt that he will come, but he will. You must wait. You must wait for Ethan.

Waiting on Ethan Kindle Location 147

“Marriage is something I intend to do just once,” he says. “That will be nice for your wife,” I say. She’ll always know she was your first choice.”


Waiting on Ethan Kindle Location 2388


Oh my.. if I was a young girl and told I MUST wait for a certain person over and over again. I think I would, even if it drove me crazy.

Cooper is my kinda guy. He has the three S's- success, sexy, and sarcasm. Too bad Gina can't get past his name.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice teasers! Totally new to me read too! Hope you're enjoying it!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your teasers. Here is my TT
    http://totallyaddictedtoreading.blogspot.com/2015/08/teaser-tuesday-24.html?zx=9fa5ca3be1d512e0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teasers. I'm not familiar with this book. Hope you enjoy the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those teasers really draw my interest. And I agree, I would wait as well!

    Lovely pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teasers! It would be hard to wait... wonder if Ethan is hiding in Coopers name somewhere!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sound of those three S's

    ReplyDelete