Thursday, August 27, 2015

Swoon Thursday (33) Two Minutes

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

“Because I’m afraid if I hold her, I’ll never let go!” His shout fell into fractured words that ripped open a dam of pain- the kind only love can bring.

Two Minutes Kindle Location 3286

I feel so bad for Denny at this point in time. I love that he recognizes that he is afraid, afraid of falling, afraid of rejection, afraid of loving.

7 comments:

  1. That one little part packs an emotional punch even though I don't even know what is going on! But I'm very curious now.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely possessive isn't he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous teaser! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold her, dude! We all want you to ;D Lovely swoon choice!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh man that is a wonderful swoon! I have to check this book out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice swoon. Few words but deeply emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... that is a heartbreaking moment! So glad you shared it!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete