Saturday, August 1, 2015

Burn, Rewrite, or Re-Read

Lindy from A Bookish Escape tagged me in the Burn, Rewrite, or Re-Read Tag!


The Rules: there are three rounds, wherein I use a random number picker applied to my "read" shelf on Goodreads for three books, and then decide what I'll do to those three: burn, rewrite, or reread.


Round One 






Burn-   Savor should have been a perfect read for me.  Something was off, I just couldn't.  So this is the one I would burn.This series does male characters great!  Female characters are written as stubborn, argumentative, and whiney.  The thing I hated the most in this book was Perrin's love interest- Faile.  She was annoying, and it did not help matters when Perrin's story arc takes center state in this one.  

Rewrite-  In Wicked Widow,  Madeline and Artemis have issues admitting their feelings for each other.  So much so that the other denies that their love interest is well interested in them, even with them being together physically. 

Re-Read- Frigid, I would re-read this one in a heart beat.


Round Two


Burn- 2:32 and I just did not see eye to eye.  It was too much in the insta-department.

Rewrite-  This series does male characters great!  The thing I hated the most in this book was Perrin's love interest- Faile.  She was annoying, and it did not help matters when Perrin's story arc takes center state in this one.  So pretty much I would kill her off- harsh I know but she needs to go.

Re-Read- The Golden Lily is one of my favorite books of 2012.  How can I not re-read it?

Round Three





Burn- I am so ashamed to say this one- Miss Mayhem.  I loved Rebel Belle and this was one of my most anticipated reads of the year.  I DNF it.  Shhhh.... don't tell.

Rewrite-  Dax and the prom scene- I would rewrite it, a little more BANG, BOOM, and GLITTER.

Re-Read- Ree is such a strong female character.  Paden is a fabulous book boyfriend.  Did I mention it was set in Georgia?  How could I not want to re-read it?


Round one and Round three were a little hard for me. Round two was easy peasy. Now for the fun part!


I am going to tag 
Michelle from Michelle's Minions
Priyanka from A Booklion's Hideaway.

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun post. I struggled with only one round in mine. Lucked out I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read The Golden Lily from your list. Yeah, that's one I'd read again too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Post! I loved the Golden Lily and Frigid as well! I haven't read any of the other books. Thanks for participating!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete