Thursday, August 13, 2015

Swoon Thursday (31) On the Hunt

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


"When we were together I cold pull you into my arms and keep you warm." The dark gaze slowly
skimmed down her body. "I didn't like the thought you might be cold and alone."

On the Hunt Kindle Location 428



"Your eyes shimmer like the finest emeralds in the candlelight," he murmured, his voice a soft caress."
On the Hunt Kindle Location 455

Dang Mika! You know just what to say to a gal to make he fall for you.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, Rebecca Zanetti! I thought her recent Brazen novel was pretty good. That is such a great line he delivered! ;)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... he sounds all hot and sexy! I think I want to know Mika!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete