Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (22) Hollywood Witch Hunter

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


From the moment she first learned the truth about witches…she knew she was born to fight them.

Now, at sixteen, Iris is the lone girl on the Witch Hunters Special Ops Team.

But when Iris meets a boy named Arlo, he might just be the key to preventing an evil uprising in Southern California.

Together they're ready to protect the human race at all costs. Bec
ause that's what witch hunters do.

Welcome to Hollywood.

Why am I waiting?

A new series that sounds like Buffy the Vampire Slayer but only with witches? Sign me up!

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read a witches novel in a while. This one might just change that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Seeing this one around a bit lately! Sounds interesting too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love books about witches. Hope you'll like this one.
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of this book! I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic day :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How interesting does this book look?! Lately, I adore snarky supernatural hunter types. What a fantastic pick! ~Beth @ Perpetual New Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really good! It does sound like Buffy with witches. I'll definitely be checking it out!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great witch book - which I love. For me, the snarkier the better. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love witches and was a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fun!!! This sounds like an awesome read! Great WOW! Thanks for sharing Angela :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice! I am looking forward to this one too. I saw it on Netgalley if you want to request it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. So witch books have never really worked for me. I am glad you love them, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a great series! Love witches!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete