Thursday, June 4, 2015

Swoon Thursday (21) Descent

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

“You saved me.” I said, unable to distract myself from the way he was looking at my mouth, the riot
of strange sensations it stirred up inside of me.

“I’ll always save you, Gwen” he said, without hesitation. “As long as I have you, I mean.”

Decent by Tara Fuller Kindle Location 1062

Oh my Easton can save me any day of the week- this is one fine reaper. You do not want to miss out on all of his swoon worthy moments.

4 comments:

  1. Awww :) He'll always save her! Easton sounds like such a sweetheart! I really want to read this series. I love the book covers and it sounds so good. Great Swoon Angela :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Such a sweet swoon! They both seem pretty distracted ;) I'm loving all the Fuller lover this week!

    Have a lovely day, Angela!

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is sweet. Easton sounds like an awesome catch, even if he is a reaper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And we can hope he has her for a good long while...

    ReplyDelete