Thursday, June 18, 2015

Swoon Thursday (23) Dragon Marked

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


Braxton encased me in strong, warm arms. It was a brief hug but... unexpected.

"What was that for?" I asked as he pulled back. I blinked a few times, trying to get my heartbeat under control again.

"Because you're ... damned amazing. And my life is better with you in it," he said. "But if you sacrifice yourself for any of us I'll be pissed off, and you don't want to see me pissed off."


Dragon Marked Kindle Location 2356

Braxton is seriously my new book boyfriend. As in I am obsessed with him.

He and Jessa are just best friends but dang ... be still my beating heart every time he is with her.

6 comments:

  1. No... I don't think I want to see him pissed off either. Just best friends, you say. Mmm... I wonder how long that will last.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best friends? Okay, you go with that Braxton...for now. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of this one! Braxton is an interesting name - and sounds like an interesting guy ;) I like this swoon, great choice!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Braxton sounds so sweet and protective of Jessa. I hope they become more than friends ;)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snickers... He sounds pretty protective! I wouldn't want to see him pissed either. Great swoon.

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh I love this! I need to read this so I can experience that relationship for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete